Love to Write? Passionate about Travel and Food?
Passports and Grub is always looking for new guest writers to share experiences and tips in their unique voice. As a contributing writer for Passports and Grub, you can write one article or one hundred, and the topic is pretty much up to you so long as it pertains to travel and food.
Benefits of becoming a contributing writer?
- Gain exposure for your work in a new growing audience in the travel and food world
- Full credit for your post and a backlink to your own site
- Expand the reach of your writing via social media promotion on my end (you should share the content as well)
What Kind of Content is Needed on Passports and Grub?
If you feel you have stories to tell based on your travel experiences; whether it’s a hotel review or a new cuisine you thought you would never try, I want you to share them with my audience! My focus is to provide readers with travel inspiration and practical information that encourages them to get out and see this big ole world. Whether this is done in a blog post recounting your travel experience locally or abroad, I want to hear about your perspective.
Articles on Passports and Grub fall into the categories of Planning a Trip, Destinations, Culture, Food & Restaurants and Nightlife & Entertainment. Feel free to submit an article as long as it falls into one of those five categories.
Writing and Submission Guidelines
When writing your piece, think about what inspires you most about traveling and trying different cuisines. If you are thinking about your next destination as you write and you are left filling full of wanderlust, chances are it will do the same for readers, which is my ultimate goal.
- At least 400 words are great for articles, but feel free to write as much as your heart desires.
- Please PROOFREAD. Changing missed spelling errors or grammar issues is not meant to offend you, but improve the post.
- Attach images you want to include with your post with the appropriate attribution and credits included. Remember people are visual and need photos.
- When including quotes, studies, facts, or stats; please include a SOURCE so the reader knows that this is valid information.
- Please send over your ideas and a link to your blog or attach samples of your work to get started as a guest writer for Passports and Grub.